Heute danken wir unserer Medizinerin Sarah, die uns eine Email von Malaysischen Freunden schickte.
Wir sagen nur: Erstklassige Diagnostik. In dem Krankenhaus fühlt man sich direkt sicher! 😉
Ehrlicherweise muss man aber sagen, dass die Komik aufgrund der Sprache zustande kommt. Macht es aber nicht weniger lustig. 😀
Sätze aus Krankenakten in Malaysia:
1) She has no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband states she was hot in bed last night.
2) Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.
3) On the second day the knee was better, and on the third day it disappeared. !!
4) The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed.
5) The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993.
6) Discharge status: Alive but without my permission.
7) Healthy appearing decrepit 69 year old male, mentally alert but forgetful.
8) The patient refused autopsy.
9) The patient has no previous history of suicides.
10) Patient has left white blood cells at another hospital.
11) Patient’s medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only a 40 pound weight gain in the past 3 days.
12) Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
13) Between you and me, we ought to be able to get this lady pregnant.
14) Since she can’t get pregnant with her husband, I thought you might want to work her up.
15) She is numb from her toes down. !!!!!!!!!!
16) While in ER, she was examined, X-rated and sent home.
17) The skin was moist and dry.
18) Occasional, constant, infrequent headaches.
19) Patient was alert and unresponsive.
20) Rectal examination revealed a normal sized thyroid.
21) She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life, until she got a divorce.
22) I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy.
23) Both breasts are equal and reactive to light and accommodation.
24) Examination of genitalia reveals that he is circus sized.
25) The lab test indicated abnormal lover function.
26) The patient was to have a bowel resection. However, he took a job as a stockbroker instead.
27) Skin: somewhat pale but present.
28) The pelvic exam will be done later on the floor. !!
29) Patient was seen in consultation by Dr Blank, who felt we should sit on the abdomen and I agree.
30) Large brown stool ambulating in the hall.
31) Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities.